- Our Daily Pages include 4 pages for each day.
- Weekly countdown to the end of the quarter.
- There is a section for listing your Top 3 weekly objective-related tasks.
- A section for daily tasks is included.
- A column for your daily schedule between 6am-9pm with extra space for you to add additional times.
- A section for tracking daily gratitude is included.
- Quotes on leadership, positivity, and behavior are included at the top of the notes page.
- 2 Notes pages. The first includes Notes and Process Notes. The second is included for extra notes space and can be used as part of your journal.
- Daily self-reflection journal page.
- Use one of three ribbons to mark this page.
Use this space to list the most important weekly
objective-related tasks for the day.
You can use this space to list out your daily schedule.
You can use this space to list out daily tasks that
may or may not be related to your weekly objectives.
You can use the columns to
prioritize tasks and track progress.
What are you grateful for today?
No matter how overwhelmed we feel there is
always something to be grateful for.
You can use this space to jot down notes
during meetings or other ideas that come to you throughout the day.
Use this space for more notes or to be
specific about adding thoughts related to your day.